-
October 7th, 2000, 07:25 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have my ews64xl running on a gigabyte 686BX board with strong crackling from the PC environment, for instance from any mouse movements. These crackles disappear whenever i move and hold a window or when the hard disk is active.
1. I found a trick to eliminate this noise:
If I start the playback of a non existent file in EWSPLAY then a window pops up saying 'error opening file' etc. If I leave this window open, the crackling has disappeared completely!!!
WAVE RECORD then has -90 db VU, after -87 db without this trick.
2. Does anybody have an idea, what might be the reason for this problem and how i can really fix it ?
Greetings to all the patient users of the ewsx64!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks